Protein Bars Recipe
2 cups organic peanut butter
1 1/3 cups honey or agave nectar
2 cups Arbonne Essentials protein powder *
4 cups organic rolled oats
1. Combine peanut butter and honey in a medium saucepan. Cook on low heat for about 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat; add protein powder and mix well.
3. Measure out rolled oats in a large bowl. Add heated mixture and combine.
4. Refrigerate for one hour.
5. Roll into 1" balls.
* Consultants recommend using 1 cup chocolate and 1 cup vanilla powder.Pin It