- Stay hydrated - water is vital to healthy living. Drinking plenty of water is essential for processing nutrients and maintaining a proper fluid balance.
- Avoid bad sugars - try to avoid refined sugars that are found in sodas, sweetened teas, coffee creamers and other sweet foods and drinks. Refined sugars, when over-consumed, can be converted to fat and stored in the body. Think of that cottage cheese look that you don't want to have ;-)
- READ LABELS! You would be shocked to see how many additives and sweeteners are hidden in foods. The less ingredients, the better.
- Give in to little cravings - if you're feeling hungry in-between meals, grab a Fit Chew or a healthy snack. [For a list of healthy snack options, CLICK HERE]
- Stay on track - the best way to be successful in your 30 day journey is to write down your goals and keep track of what you're eating every day.
- Exercise - it's important to exercise at least 30 mins each day - you can break it up if you need to.
- Get some rest - it's always good to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
- Stay strong - no matter what your goals are, don't get caught up in the day-to-day progress - look at your weekly progression. The first two weeks are going to be the hardest, but stick with it and stay strong! Keep track of what you're doing and most importantly, how you're feeling. It can take up to 3 months to rid your body of toxins! Hang in there ;-)
Sunday, October 14, 2012
30 Days to Feeling Fit --> Day 3
8 Helpful Tips: